If you registered on Apexlistings while the FREELANCER BASIC option was available, kindly note it has been withdrawn
- All Freelancer Basic accounts will need to be upgraded to Plus
- If the Freelancer was already verified under Basic membership;
1. He/she will carry the verification status
2. The Upgrade is Free i.e the Freelancer will have a full month subscription for free
- If the Freelancer was still unverified under the Basic membership, a subscription fee of Ksh 99 will be paid before the upgrade is effected and the Freelancer can then get verified for free.
- Under the Plus membership, adding services is free and every freelancer needs to add services
- All subscriptions whose expiry goes over 300 days risk deletion
- We offer internal jobs where anybody can participate to ensure all of our freelancers are able to comfortably pay their monthly subscriptions.
How Do I know if am on Basic OR Plus membership? The differentiative feature is that Basic has a limit on number of jobs to 10 bids per month.
Therefore if you have a limit on number of jobs you can bid for in a month, that means you are on Basic. If you are not sure of your usergroup, reach us via contact us page.